Whitman Express Buses
2021-2022 Outbound Service
|Holiday||Departs from Reid Campus Center||Arrives in SeaTac||Arrives in Portland (Cascade Station)|
|Fall Break||5:00 p.m. Friday, Nov. 19, 2021||approx. 11:00 p.m.||approx. 10:00 p.m.|
|Winter Break||5:00 p.m. Friday, Dec. 17, 2021||approx. 11:00 p.m.||approx. 10:00 p.m.|
|**Spring Break (Only if reservations warrant service)||5:00 p.m. Friday, Mar. 11, 2022||approx. 11:00 p.m.||approx. 10:00 p.m.|
2021-2022 Return Service
|Holiday||Departs SeaTac (Tyee H.S. location)
||Departs Portland (Cascade Station location)|
|Fall Break||3:00 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 28, 2021
Sunday, Nov. 28, 2021
|Winter Break||3:00 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 16, 2022
Sunday, Jan. 12, 2022
(Only if reservations warrant service)
Sunday, March 27, 2022
|3:00 p.m. Sunday, March 27, 2022|
Drop off/Pick up locations
- Whitman - Beside the Reid Campus Center along Park Street
- SeaTac - Tyee High School parking lot - 4424 S.188th St., SeaTac, WA. Going either north-bound or south-bound on I-5 take exit #152 (S. 188th St.), go west to the high school which is located on the corner of 46th Ave. S. and S. 188th St. - right next to I-5. This site is less than one mile from SeaTac International Airport. There is more than one parking lot at the high school - be sure you're at the corner of 46th Ave. S. and S. 188th St.
- Portland (Cascade Station) - Get on I-84 E/US-30 and continue to NE Airport Way. Take exit 24A from I-205 N. Take NE Mt Hood Ave to NE Cascades Pkwy.
- Pick up locations for the return trips to Whitman will be the Tyee High School location for Seattle passengers and the Cascade Station location for Portland passengers.
Bus reservations and Payments
- The round-trip cost for all 2021-2022 buses will be $125.
- All fare payments will be charged to your Whitman Student Account.
- No tickets are issued - receipt of payment will put a student's name on a list that the bus driver will use for boarding.
- You may pay in advance for one or all trips.
- Whether there is service to either SeaTac or to Portland at Spring Break will be determined by ridership. If there are not enough PAID reservations by 3:00 PM, Thursday, February 24, 2022, the Spring Break buses will be cancelled. No "unpaid reservations" will be held for passengers for the Spring Break bus. Only "paid reservations" will be accepted. If the bus is canceled due to lack of ridership on February 24, paid reservations will be refunded in full.
- Be sure to notify those meeting you as to WHEN and WHERE to meet you.
- Reservations will not be guaranteed until payments are received. Payments will be accepted until all seats are sold (with the exception of the Spring Break payment deadline).
- Bus reservations can be made at the Reid Campus Center office (room 202) or online: