Visiting Whitman College
Congrats! Class of 2028
If you're one of our newly admitted students, learn more about special visit options planned just for you.
High School Students & Other Visits
We're pleased to welcome applicants, prospective students and their families to campus for visits. We look forward to seeing you and helping you explore all Whitman has to offer.
You can plan your visit with options that include—depending on the day:
- Taking a tour of our beautiful campus
- Attending an Information Session on everything Whitman
- Having lunch, brunch or coffee with a current student
- Observing a Whitman class
- Going on a specialty tour to see even more of campus
Visits: What to Expect
- Campus visits start from our Office of Admission at Penrose House, 515 Boyer Ave.
- Campus tours take place mostly outdoors, so please monitor weather conditions prior to your visit and dress accordingly.
- Campus Tours (45 minutes) will be led by a current student. ADA-accessible tours can be easily accommodated.
- Information Sessions will be indoors and will be led by Admission Officers (45 minutes)
What about virtual options?
We are also pleased to regularly offer virtual information sessions designed for any student interested in learning more about Whitman. During your session, get a feel for all that Whitman has to offer and submit your own questions to an admission officer via the chat box during the presentation. Students and their families are all welcome to join!