We at Whitman College are pleased to welcome students and their families to campus for visits with new COVID-19 protocols, based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Each family will get their own student tour guide who will take them on a 45-minute tour that is completely outdoors.
- Tours will be followed by an individual meeting with one admission officer for 30 minutes. This is similar to our information session and will also take place outdoors.
- Visits will be limited to one student and up to two family members per time slot.
- Visits are for rising seniors and transfer students only at this time.
- We will require all students, family members and admission staff to wear a face covering for the entire visit and keep a 6-foot distance from those not in their immediate family
Virtual Information Sessions
We are also pleased to offer virtual information sessions. During your session, get a feel for all that Whitman has to offer and submit your own questions to an admission officer via the chat box during the presentation. Students and their families are all welcome to join! We are also offering virtual interviews to rising seniors.
Arrange an Interview
High school seniors can schedule a virtual interview. We'd love to get to know you better and hear more about your interest in Whitman. No pressure! Interviews are not required for applicants.
Get an up close look at our beautiful campus from the comfort of your own home. Our student-led virtual tours give you an inside look at our residence halls, dining hall, and academic, outdoor and recreational spaces so you can get a feel for what life is like here at Whitman College.