The Office of Communications is a strategic partner to all departments at Whitman College. We are responsible for planning and executing an effective, coordinated communications program that helps to advance the mission of Whitman College and serves the needs of the campus community and the college's many and varied constituencies.
- Whitman's Office of Communications is a team of professionals who are experts in both their specialty areas and customer service.
- The team works in concert to develop communications ideas and strategies and execute action plans that help advance Whitman's mission.
- To promote Whitman College as a liberal arts institution of national significance.
- To communicate the goals and accomplishments of Whitman's people, programs and departments.
- To support cultivation and stewardship efforts targeting each of the college's constituencies.
Primary responsibilities and activities
34 Boyer Ave.
Walla Walla, WA 99362