Returning Students - Registration
Spring 2020 Registration Information: For Returning Students
Required --Student Check-In
Check- In begins on Tuesday January 14, 2020
Adviser Clearance is not required to complete Student Check-in.
If not completed, students may be locked out of their accounts (e.g., CLEo, email, my.whitman.edu).
- All students must complete Student Check-in by Friday, January 31, 2020
To complete Student Check-in:
- Access the student portal (my.whitman.edu/students)
- Select "confirm attendance."
To clear any additional holds:
- Access the student portal (my.whitman.edu/students).
- Select "open" next to the hold and follow the directions provided. Once a hold is cleared it will disappear.
- Provide Emergency Contact Information. Please provide a number where you wish to receive campus alert information and emergency contact information.
- Financial Responsibility. You will be asked to agree to the Financial Responsibility statement.
- Contact the appropriate office to obtain clearance if needed. Contact information is as follows:
|Business Office Located in Mem 233 (x5143)||Financial Aid Located in Mem 123 (x5178)|
|Health Center Located at 11 Merriam St (x5281)||Registrar's Office Located in Mem 212 (x5983)|