A spreadsheet with a drop-down menu of the proposed new times has been created using Google Docs.
From your liaison, you will receive:
- A link to take you directly to your department or program spreadsheet of the Fall 2015 course schedule.
- A link to view all other schedule spreadsheets for each department/program for collaboration.
- A link to view the color chart of the proposed new course schedule.
- Save the email you receive with the links to the schedule information.
Once you receive these links, you will be able to access your department or program and select your preference for the proposed new time for each course. If a new time is not selected for a course, it will be assumed that the current time is either acceptable or that it is acceptable for the Registrar's Office to select the closest corresponding new time in order to complete the modeling.
To edit your department/program course times:
- Open the link for your department.
- You may be directed to a Google log-in page where you will input your Whitman email address. From there, you may be directed to a Whitman log-in page, where you will input your Whitman username and password.
- In the spreadsheet, you will see the currently scheduled courses, times, and faculty for the Fall 2015 term. In the last column of the spreadsheet, "New Choice," you will have access to a drop-down menu by clicking on the bottom right corner of the cell.
- Select the proposed new course time. The drop-down menu is categorized. Please review the full list to see your options. Please note for Fall Semester only the MWF 11:00-11:50AM time is reserved for First-Year Seminars and non-First Year courses.
Having trouble with your log-in? Use the Log-in Help Guide.
- Google Docs auto saves so you will not need to save the document as you work.
- Multiple users can access and edit the document at the same time.
- Drop-down stuck? Hit "Esc."
Please contact your liaison with any questions or concerns.
To view other department schedules and the course schedule color chart:
- These links are also in the email you will receive from your liaison. Open the link you wish to view.
- To view other department schedules, once you select the link, you will double-click the department you wish view to open the file.