If you have previous college-level credit, fill in the appropriate fields and click "Submit" below to send the form electronically to the Registrar's Office.  Note: This form does not apply to coursework completed through the College Board Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate exams-- for such credits, we only need an official score report sent in from the organization. See the General Information  page for more information.

If you need additional help with this form, please contact Pam Fowler in the Registrar’s Office by phone at (509) 527-5982, or by email at fowlerpa@whitman.edu

In order for courses to be eligible for Whitman credit, they must have been:

1) Completed at an accredited collegiate institution and appear on that institution’s official transcript
2) Academic in nature (i.e., not professional, vocational, or technical)
3) Generally applicable toward a liberal arts and sciences program of study (i.e., courses in Business, Engineering, Architecture, Health Sciences, etc. may not transfer)

Click here to submit the form directly to the Registrar's Office