Helen Kim, Associate Dean for Faculty Development and Chair of the Center for Teaching and Learning Steering Committee, 509-527-5187
A list of online and in-house (in Penrose Library) resources related to teaching.
The Center for Teaching and Learning also maintains a subscription to the following journals which can be accessed online.
- Academy of Higher Education (AAHE) Bulletin
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- College Teaching
- Innovative Higher Education
- Journal of College Science Teaching
- Journal of Excellence in College Teaching
- Liberal Education
- National Teaching and Learning Forum
- Teaching Professor
A brief description of ways in which the Center may be able to help you improve your skills and effectiveness as an educator.
The Center sponsors numerous events, programs, and workshops throughout the year.