Open Enrollment for 2022
Whitman College benefits open enrollment takes place November 19 - December 3, 2021. You only need to take action if you are making any changes or want to enroll in a flexible spending account (FSA). There will be NO premium changes for 2022. We have added orthodontia to our dental plan this year for employees and dependents with NO premium changes.
Open Enrollment Choices
- Enroll in or make changes to your medical and dental enrollment.
- Enroll in Supplemental Life and AD&D insurance and increase the guaranteed issue coverage maximum.
- Enroll in Dependent Care and/or Health flexible spending accounts (FSAs) for 2022 by visiting naviabenefits.com. Register as a plan participant and use the employer code "WMN." Your employee ID number is your social security number.
- Enroll in AFLAC or make changes to your existing AFLAC plan by contacting Heidi Heineman, Employee Benefits Consulting Specialist.
For More Information
- Open Enrollment Presentation
- Open Enrollment Benefits Summary
- Open Enrollment Benefits Summary (Spanish)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
To obtain electronic enrollment forms, securely email sensitive documentation, or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 527-5172. Don't forget that you only need to complete new forms if you are making any changes or want to enroll in a flexible spending account for 2022.