EAP - Employee Assistance Program
Cascade Centers is Whitman College's Employee Assistance Program (EAP). It is a free and confidential benefit that can assist you and your eligible family members with any personal problems, large or small. Some of the services include:
- Legal counseling: family law, consumer law, debt & bankruptcy, landlord s and tenants, marriage, and more.
- Access to over 100 legal forms: wills, authorizations, agreements, notices, and more.
- Financial Counseling: Home center, identity theft, taxes, investing, insurance center, estate & retirement planning
- Resilience: Bouncing back to normal and finding what makes you happy.
- Emotional Welling: stress, depression, addiction, anxiety disorders, assessments, grief and loss, suicide, and other emotional health issues
- Personal Growth: Increase your work/life balance
- Home Owners: buying, selling, refinancing, credit score review.
If you are not sure what services you would benefit from download the Cascade Centers EAP App, answer a few quick questions, and the EAP Benefit match will determine which EAP services are best for you.
You can visit Cascade Centers website at https://cascadecenters.com or call 1-800-433-2320