AAUW Selected Professions Fellowship
(See also AAUW International Fellowships (deadline November 15, 2019, 9:59 p.m. PT) at https://www.aauw.org/what-we-do/educational-funding-and-awards/international-fellowships/)
National deadline: December 1, 2019, 9:59 p.m. PT
- Women who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Academic excellence
- Pursuit of or current enrollment in a master's degree program in architecture, computer science, engineering, mathematics or statistics.
- Ethnic minorities in pursuit of or enrollment in business administration, law and medicine
Award summary: AAUW Selected Professions Fellowships are awarded to women who intend to pursue or are enrolled in full-time study at accredited U.S. institutions through a designated degree program in which women's participation traditionally has been low.
Application process: online; see website above for complete instructions
- Proposed fellowship project
- Academic/professional background
- Career plans and professional goals
- Narrative autobiography
- Letters of recommendation (3)
- Official transcripts of postsecondary academic work from all institutions where degrees were earned
- Official transcript for graduate work currently in progress
- Filing fee: $35 (nonrefundable)
NOTE: Separate instructions for architecture and law students. Please refer to the AAUW website.
Faculty representative: Keith Raether
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 688-4334
Mailing address: AAUW Career Development Grants
c/o ACT Inc.
P.O. Box 4030
Iowa City, IA 52243-4030
Shipping Address (preferred for overnight courier, such as FedEx or UPS)
AAUW Career Development Grants
c/o ACT Inc.
101 ACT Drive
Iowa City, IA 52243