Costs and Fees
- Students, staff and faculty - Free
- Alumni - $12
- Family of students, staff, faculty & alumni - $12
- Guests and others - $15
*Save money by purchasing a swipe card.
Swipe Cards are available for purchase at the climbing center and are a way to save money. Swipe cards come in 5 and 10 swipe increments and swipes do not expire. A 5-swipe card for alumni and family of students, faculty, staff and alumni is $50. A 5-swipe card for guests of students, faculty and staff is $65. A 10-swipe card for alumni and family of students, faculty, staff and alumni is 100. A 10-swipe card for guests of students, faculty and staff is $130. Swipe Card Info.
Daily Rental Rates:
Gear is free to students Fri-Sun. Equipment for orientation is also free upon your first visit to the gym. Classes and clinics are also excluded from rental fees.
- Harnesses: free (community $3.20)
- Shoes $3.50 (community $4)
- ATC w/ locking carabiner: $1 (community $2)
- Day package: harness, shoes, and ATC w/ carabiner: $6 (community $10)
- Full semester package: $50 (community $65)
- Full semester shoe package: $40 (community $50)
- Helmet: free
- Crash pad $8 (community $10)
- Stick Clip $2 (community $4)
- Indoor Lead Rope $2 (community $2)
- Basics/movement/gri gri clinics: $10 (non student $15)
- Lead clinic: $25 (non student $35)
- Proficiency tests (upon issue of top-rope/lead card): Free
Lost card: $5
Looking for an outdoor experience or interested in a first-aid course? Check out the OP’s online portal, Compass.