Welcome to Whitman College
The mission of the Whitman College Human Resources Department is to provide full service, highly professional, progressive and consistent Human Resource policies, practices, and procedures, which will support the mission and educational goals of Whitman College.
We will provide a level of consistent excellence in the areas of recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, training and development, employment law compliance and communication with employees, which will lead to the development of a positive work environment for Whitman College faculty and staff.
Primary Areas of Service:
- Staff recruitment, employment and retention
- Employee benefit administration and planning
- Supervisor support through training and development
- Employment law compliance
- Human Resource policy formation, interpretation and communication
- Employee relations/conflict resolution
- Review of staff compensation employee record maintenance