The President's Cabinet is a deliberating body comprised of the President, the Provost and Dean of Faculty, the Chair of the Faculty, the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Information Officer, the Vice President for Development, the Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students, the Vice President for Diversity & Inclusion, and the Vice President for Enrollment and Communications. The President's Cabinet meets weekly or as circumstances warrant.
Current cabinet members:
- President - Kathleen Murray
- Provost and Dean of Faculty - Alzada Tipton
- Chair of the Faculty - Melissa Clearfield
- Chief Financial Officer - Peter Harvey
- Chief Information Officer - Dan Terrio
- Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations - John Bogley
- Interim Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students - Kazi Joshua
- Vice President for Enrollment and Communications - Joshua Jensen
Any Whitman faculty or staff member who has a proposal or question for consideration by the Cabinet should first consult with the Vice President in his or her area of the College. If this is not possible or the Vice President is unable to address the question or proposal, please submit it to the President via her senior assistant, Jennifer Casper.