The President’s Cabinet is a deliberating body comprised of the President, the Provost and Dean of Faculty, the Chair of the Faculty, the Vice President for Finance and Administration, the Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students, the Vice President for the Division of Inclusive Excellence, the Vice President for Admissions and Financial Aid, the Vice President for Communications and the Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations. The President’s Cabinet meets weekly or as circumstances warrant.
Current cabinet members:
- President - Sarah Bolton
- Provost and Dean of Faculty - Alzada Tipton
- Chair of the Faculty - Rebecca Hanrahan
- Chief of Staff - Maggie Eaheart
- Vice President for Finance and Administration - Jeff Hamrick
- Vice President for Division of Inclusive Excellence - John Johnson
- Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students - Kazi Joshua
- Vice President for Admission & Financial Aid - Adam Miller
- Vice President for Communications - Gina Ohnstad
- Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations - Steve J. Setchell
Any Whitman faculty or staff member who has a proposal or question for consideration by the Cabinet should first consult with the Vice President in his or her area of the College. If this is not possible or the Vice President is unable to address the question or proposal, please submit it to Maggie Eaheart in the Office of the President.