We're happy that you've decided to apply to Whitman. Here's a list of everything you'll need to do to complete your application.
You must submit:
- Common Application
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report1
- CSS Profile (if applying for need-based financial aid)
- $50 application fee ($0 if you apply Regular Decision by December 1)
You must also ask your school or counselor to submit the following materials:
- Secondary school report
- Counselor recommendation3
- Official transcript
- Midyear report
- Teacher evaluation
- Official SAT or ACT score report2 (strongly encouraged)
Note: All application materials must be submitted in English.
1 TWE official score report is recommended where available
2 Whitman is test-optional, meaning that most applicants are not required to submit ACT or SAT scores as part of the admission process. However, international applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an ACT or SAT as a way of demonstrating academic preparedness. Please see the full testing policy for more information.
3 If you do not have a school counselor, a second teacher evaluation may be submitted in place of the Counselor recommendation.