International Applicant Checklist
We're happy that you've decided to apply to Whitman. Here's a list of everything you'll need to do to complete your application. If you have questions about your material, please email email@example.com.
You must submit:
- Common Application
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report. (TWE official score report is recommended where available.)
- CSS Profile (if applying for need-based financial aid)
- $50 application fee (Application fees are waived for all applicants who apply before Dec. 1)
You must also ask your school or counselor to submit the following materials:
- Secondary school report
- Counselor recommendation. (If you do not have a school counselor, a second teacher evaluation may be submitted in place of the counselor recommendation.)
- Official transcript
- Midyear report
- Teacher evaluation
- Official SAT or ACT score report. Whitman is test-optional, however, international applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an ACT or SAT as a way of demonstrating academic preparedness. Please see the full testing policy for more information.
Note: All application materials must be submitted in English.