You must submit:
- Common Application
- Whitman Supplement to the Common Application
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Score Report1
- CSS Profile (if applying for need-based financial aid)
- $50 Application Fee (waived for Regular Decision applications submitted by December 1)
- Official SAT or ACT Score Report2 (strongly encouraged)
Your school must submit (upon your request):
- Secondary School Report
- Counselor Recommendation3
- Official Transcript
- Midyear Report
- Teacher Evaluation
Note: All application materials must be submitted in English.
1 TWE Official Score report is recommended where available
2 Whitman is test-optional, meaning that applicants are not required to submit ACT or SAT scores as part of the admission process. However, international applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an ACT or SAT as a way of demonstrating academic preparedness. Please see the full testing policy for more information.
3 If you do not have a school counselor, a second teacher evaluation may be submitted in place of the Counselor Recommendation.