First Year Applicant Checklist
We're happy that you've decided to apply to Whitman. Here's a list of everything you'll need to do to complete your application.
Are you an international applicant? You'll find your checklist here.
- Common Application
- Early Decision Agreement (if applying Early Decision I or II, available through the Common App)
- FAFSA (if applying for need-based financial aid)
- CSS Profile (if applying for need-based financial aid)
- $50 application fee ($0 if you apply Regular Decision by Dec. 1)
You must also ask your school or counselor to submit the following materials:
- Secondary school report
- Counselor recommendation
- Official transcript
- Midyear report
- Teacher evaluation
- Official SAT or ACT score report (more testing policy information here)
- Interview with Admission Officer (recommended)