Financial Aid Forms
The forms below may be necessary to supplement your financial aid application. The Office of Financial Aid will notify you if any of these forms are required to complete your file.
*Note to incoming students: If you have applied for need-based financial aid by submitting the CSS Profile and FAFSA, you will receive a financial aid offer by regular mail which includes the appropriate loan request forms. Please wait for your packet to arrive rather than downloading loan request forms in advance.
For incoming international students: to apply for need-based financial aid, the only form we require upon application is the Whitman International Student Financial Aid Application (WISFAA). If you enroll at Whitman, we fill follow up for financial documents.
- CSS Profile Waiver Request for the Noncustodial Parent
- Federal Loan Request Form
- Request for 9th Semester of Financial Aid
- Parent PLUS Loan (redirects to studentloans.gov)
- Other Resources Form
- May 2021 Student Loan Repayment Presentation Slides
- FAFSA Verification Worksheet (V4/V5)
- Request for Computer Purchase Budget Adjustment