Program Evaluation Form
- All Off-Campus Studies participants are required to complete an evaluation of their program(s) and experiences abroad upon their return from OCS, via the Off-Campus Study Program Evaluation.
- The evaluation is mandatory because it is a vital tool in Whitman’s ability to monitor the quality of academic programs abroad and to obtain feedback from students about the value of their experiences away.
- Students will receive the form from Off-Campus Studies by e-mail around the time that their program concludes.
- Students must complete the Program Evaluation by the stated deadline. With student consent, Program Evaluations will be made available to other students who are exploring their options for study abroad.
- Students who do not complete the Evaluation will be blocked from web check-in the semester they return to Whitman.