• Students who think they may want to study abroad will need a valid passport and should apply for one as soon as possible.

  • Some universities require a passport number before they will officially accept applications from foreign students.

  • Students who already have a passport must check to ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months beyond the date of their intended return to the U.S.

  • For more information on passports click here, or call the Walla Walla County Clerk's Office at (509) 524-2780, or visit the passport information on the Department of State’s homepage at