In the Student Engagement Center, our Career Development Team is committed to providing comprehensive career coaching and resources to Whitman students starting their first year.
Our Career Coaches can help you with:
- Creating a career plan for your future
- Career Assessment with PathwayU and helping you understand your assessment
- Helping you with alumni networking and getting you set up in LinkedIn and Handshake
- Reviewing your resume, CV, or cover letter
- Finding a Job
- Graduate School research and guidance
- Internships and Fellowships
- Practice interviews
- Understanding the Whitman Intership Grant program
We work around your schedule to maximize the accessibility of the Student Engagement Center! If you feel like you can use any of these conversations, schedule an appointment with us via Handshake.
Feeling like you're unsure where to begin?
Make an appointment to just check-in! On Handshake, you can find an appointment designed for the needs most commonly associated with your year; these appointments were created by looking at the bigger picture and honing in on the variety of services our Career Team can assist you with no matter how frazzled you may think you are when thinking of your Life After Whitman!