General Accident Response
For serious injury, or if you’re not sure the extent of injury—
- CALL 9-911(academic buildings) or 7-911(residence halls).
- Administer first aid until medics arrive.
- Notify campus security of accident.
- File accident report.
- If you are the victim, fill out employee report of accident form and submit to your supervisor (staff) or the Safety Coordinator (faculty).
- If the victim is not an employee, a Whitman College incident report must be completed (see incident reporting). Send ALL completed forms to the Safety Coordinator.
REPORT ALL ACCIDENTS, NO MATTER HOW MINOR THEY SEEM!