General Accident Response
For serious injury, or if you’re not sure the extent of injury—
- CALL 9-911(academic buildings) or 7-911(residence halls).
- Administer first aid until medics arrive.
- Notify campus security of accident.
- File accident report.
- If you are the victim, fill out employee report of accident form and submit to your supervisor (staff) or the Safety Coordinator (faculty).
- If the victim is not an employee, a Whitman College incident report must be completed (see incident reporting). Send ALL completed forms to the Safety Coordinator.
REPORT ALL ACCIDENTS, NO MATTER HOW MINOR THEY SEEM!
Environmental Health and Safety