All forms referenced below are available in the Human Resources Office, Memorial 107. If you have any questions regarding these forms, please contact Human Resources at

  • If you are under 18 years of age and wish to be employed by the College, the law requires a completed “Parent/School Authorization” form.
  • You will not be able to work until you’ve filled out forms I9 and W4. You will also need acceptable identification. A passport by itself or both a driver's license and social security card constitute acceptable identification. Original documents are required.
  • Whitman College has instituted mandatory direct deposit for all students. You need to fill out a direct deposit form and attach a void check or bring a statement or letter from your bank that includes both the routing number and account number for your account.
  • You must have completed all the paperwork detailed above before you will be eligible for employment at Whitman College.

Payday is the 20th of every month or the business day closest to the 20th. Your payroll summary is available online at We also offer direct transfer of your student paycheck to your Student Account. If you have questions about how this works, please email, call 509-527-5985 or stop by Memorial 110. You'll need to fill out an authorization form for this service.

Forms and Information

Web Time Entry