Contact Information
Memorial 233

You may pay in person. We accept cash or checks in our office. We are located in Memorial building, room #233. During the school year we are open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Summer hours are 9 am to noon, closed during lunch, open 1 pm to 4 pm.

You may mail your payment in the form of a personal check, cashier’s check, or money order to:

ATTN Student Accounts
Whitman College
345 Boyer Ave
Walla Walla, WA 99362

Pay Online with logo

This method includes a convenience fee. Payment by e-check includes a flat $3.15 fee. Payment by credit/debit cards include a fee of 2.63%. Please note: this additional cost to you may negate the worth of getting "miles" or other types of credit card incentives. This payment site does not require a login and does not connect to your Student Account. You will need to enter your Whitman Student ID number, name and the amount you would like to pay.

We will post payments to your student account after they are settled by Official Payments. Typically this means if you submit your payment today, your payment will settle overnight,  and we will post your payment tomorrow. You will see two transactions in your bank account; one for your payment, and one for the fee.

Fees are collected by Official Payments, our service provider, and are not kept by Whitman College.

Make international payments with logo

Whitman College has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.

By making your payment with Flywire you can:

  • Track your payment(s) from start to finish
  • Save on bank fees and exchange rates
  • Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night

Review their e-flyer for How to Pay. To get started click or go to to begin the payment process. If you have any questions about making an international payment, visit

You may pay by domestic or international wire transfer directly to our bank.  Please contact us for wire instructions.

You may transfer your student paycheck. You can request a portion (as a percentage), or all, of your student paycheck each month be posted to your Student Account. Please fill out an authorization form for this service. Please contact Payroll by phone at 509-527-5985 or stop by Memorial 110 if you have any questions.


Check Your Balance – Students who are currently enrolled may access their account online 24/7 by logging into Click 'Students' in the top menu bar, then 'AR Statement' in the left-hand menu. Select the date you would like to see transaction from, and an account type. Click 'View Statement'.

You may also contact us by email ( or phone (509-527-5143), during business hours, to check your balance or request a current statement be sent to you via USPS or email.

Credit Balance and Refunds - When you have a credit balance on your account, you may request a refund check and pick it up in the Business Office the following day. Students are encourage to sign up for e-check refunds, so that we can deposit your requested refund directly into your bank account. We can also refund up to $200 in cash. When you request a refund, please keep in mind that if you use your ID card to charge on campus, we prefer you leave a small credit balance on your account to cover these charges.

Students going abroad for a semester, that will not be on campus to request or pick up a refund, may contact us to make other arrangements.

Returned Payments - Our bank will automatically submit a check twice before returning the payment to us. Once it is returned, we charge a $25 fee for returned checks. Electronic check payments (processed by Official Payments) that are returned for insufficient funds are assessed a fee of $4.50.