Early Financial Aid Estimate
Stress Less About Financial Aid — Prepare Early
We know that cost plays a big role when it comes to choosing a college. We want to help take the stress out of your decision-making process and make financial aid less confusing. At Whitman College we try to be as transparent as possible to help you make the best decision for you and your family.
That's why we're now offering early financial aid estimates so you don't have to wait until you are admitted to start thinking about cost. In fact, you can find out before you apply!
If you're a high school senior, you can receive an accurate estimate about how much money in scholarships and financial aid you may receive from Whitman. This is a unique bonus because we give you more time than other schools to consider funding.
How do I request an early estimate?
To receive an early financial aid estimate, you'll need to provide:
- Completed CSS profile
- Completed FAFSA (if U.S. citizen)
- Unofficial copy of your high school transcript
- Senior year academic schedule
- SAT/ACT scores (optional)
We'll use this information to calculate the scholarships, grants, loans and work-study for which you qualify.
Early financial aid estimates are available for current high school seniors, from Oct. 1 through Dec. 15. After Dec. 15, early estimates may still be available on a case-by-case basis.
- If your academic or financial situation changes, your financial aid will also change.
- Submitting an official Whitman College application is not necessary to receive an early financial aid estimate.
- Admission to Whitman is selective, and the estimate is not a guarantee of admission; official applications and documents must still be submitted.
Learn more about applying to Whitman.
Not a senior, but need an idea about what college might cost? You can use our Net Price Calculator to get a general idea about financial aid.