Health Professions Advisory Committee
HEALTH PROFESSIONS ADVISORY COMMITTEE (HPAC)
Evaluation, Interview, and Committee Letter Process for Dental and Medical School Applicants
Open to current students and alumni.
Register to participate by Friday, December 30, 2022
The Whitman College Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC) helps facilitate your application to dental and medical (MD and DO) schools by offering the following services:
- An interview
- A comprehensive Committee letter of evaluation
- The collection of individual letters of recommendation
- Submission of the letter of evaluation packet
The HPAC will be conducting interviews and evaluations for applicants from February-April, 2023 for the following students:
- Whitman graduates from 2022 or earlier and planning to apply in the 2023 cycle for entry in 2024 (including reapplicants).
- Seniors graduating and leaving campus in May 2023 (even if you are NOT planning to apply in late Spring 2023).
- Juniors (May 2024 graduates) planning to apply in the 2023 cycle for entry in 2024.
The Committee needs to know you to write a strong letter of support. Therefore, the HPAC Document Packet is sent to you for completion after registering to participate. Further instructions are located in the HPAC Document Packet. Participants will be contacted in mid to late January 2023 by email to establish an interview date & time.
For more information contact:
Kimberly Mueller, OHPA Director & HPAC Chair