Multimedia and Technical Innovations
The following books can be found on the shelves outside of the Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Bromley, Hank and Michael W. Apple. (1998). Education, Technology, Power: Educational computing as a social practice. Albany: Ste University of New York Press.
- Burbules, Nicholas C. and Thomas A. Callister Jr. (2000). Watch IT: The risks and promises of information technologies for education. Boulder, Colo.: Westview Press.
- Keating, Anne with Joseph Hargitai. (1999). The wired professor: A guide to incorporating the World Wide Web in college instruction. New York: New York University Press.
- Laurillard, Diana. (1993). Rethinking university teaching: A framework for the effective use of educational technology. London; New York: Routledge.
- Schofielf, Janet Ward. (1995). Computers and classroom culture. Cambridge; New York: Cambridge University Press.