Presidential Search Listening Sessions
The presidential search committee invites you to participate in the search process. Our consultants from Storbeck Search, Shelly Storbeck and Jim Sirianni, will be facilitating listening sessions with our college stakeholder groups and collecting the survey data to understand our community’s insights, suggestions, and aspirations for Whitman College’s 15th president. Your input will inform the prospectus we develop to formally advertise the position later this summer.
Please attend the upcoming community listening sessions for the following groups. Please refer to your email with links for the following dates:
- Thursday, May 27 from 4–4:50 p.m. PDT
- Tuesday, June 1 from 9–9:50 a.m. PDT
Alumni, Parents, and Friends
- Tuesday, June 1 from 5–5:50 p.m. PDT
- Thursday, June 3 from noon–12:50 p.m. PDT
- Tuesday, June 1 from 1–1:50 p.m. PDT
- Thursday, June 3 from 10–10:50 a.m. PDT
- Tuesday, June 1 from noon–12:50 p.m. PDT
- Thursday, June 3 from 3–3:50 p.m. PDT
President’s Advisory Board, Alumni Board, and W Club Members
- Tuesday, June 1 from 4–4:50 p.m. PDT
Faculty, Staff, Student, Alumni, Parents, and Friends Joint Session
If you are unable to attend your listening session above, please join us for this session open to any Whitman Community Member.
- Thursday, June 3 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. PDT
Please complete the online survey (link provided via email) with your thoughts on the distinctiveness of Whitman College, the opportunities on the horizon for the college, and the traits important to you in our next leader. The deadline for sending feedback via the survey is Friday, June 4 at 8 p.m. PDT.
Please send your nominations for potential presidential candidates throughout this summer to: WhitmanPresident@storbecksearch.com.
Thank you for participating in sharing your feedback and encouraging others in the Whitman community to do the same. Together, we will ensure a successful search and hire for Whitman College.