These visas are employment specific. An individual who enters the United States on an H-1B, O or TN visa is only permitted to work for their sponsoring employer. A Whitman College department can not pay or compensate an individual on an employment visa if the sponsor or petitioner is an institution or company other than Whitman College.

For more information on these visa types, please contact the Business Office.