Flu shots have arrived. You may stop by the Health Center anytime to receive the flu shot. No appointment necessary. There is a $25 charge to your student account.
Our annual staff and faculty flu shot clinic will be held on Oct. 18th, 2017 from 11:30-1:00 in the Cordiner Hall Foyer. If you would like to fill out forms ahead of time and bring them with you, they are available here.
Clinic is walk-in basis, nurse triage prior to seeing physician, Emergent Care takes priority.
Welty Student Health Center is open 24/7, except during school breaks.
Monday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Tuesday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Wednesday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Thursday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
More Services at Welty Student Health Center
- Allergy Antigen only given on Monday-Friday during Physician clinic.
- Blood Draws: Weekdays 7:00am-2:30pm ONLY.
- Heart to Heart HIV Testing: First Wednesday of every month from 5-6pm (FREE)
- Massage Therapy: Wednesday, 5pm or 6pm by appointment. (Cash or check only)
- Transportation for medical appointments available Mon-Fri. 7:30am-3:00pm. Call HC one day before to request designated time of transport. (Transportation will not be available in inclement weather, for safety reasons.)
Call the Welty Student Health Center for more information: