The Health Center will be holding its annual "Flu Clinic" for the staff and faculty of Whitman College on Wednesday, October 7th, 11:30am-1:30pm in Cordiner Hall.
Monday: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
Tuesday: 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
Thursday 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
Clinic is walk-in basis, nurse triage prior to seeing physician, Emergent Care takes priority.
Welty Student Health Center is open 24/7, except during school breaks.
More Services at Welty Student Health Center
- Allergy Antigen only given on Monday-Friday during Physician clinic.
- Blood Draws: Weekdays 7:00am-2:30pm ONLY.
- Heart to Heart HIV Testing: First Wednesday of every month from 5-6pm (FREE)
- Massage Therapy: Wednesday 4pm, 5pm or 6pm by appointment. (Cash or check only)
- Nutritionist/Registered Dietician: By appointment.
- Transportation for medical appointments available Mon-Fri. 7:30am-3:30pm.
(Call HC one day before to request designated time of transport)
Call the Welty Student Health Center for more information:
11 Merriam St. @Html.Raw(ele)>
Walla Walla, WA 99362