Clinic is walk-in basis, nurse triage prior to seeing physician, Emergent Care takes priority.
Welty Student Health Center is open 24/7, except during school breaks.
Monday 8 - 10 a.m.
Tuesday 8 - 10 a.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m
Friday 8 - 10 a.m.
More Services at Welty Student Health Center
- Allergy Antigen only given on Tuesday mornings during physician clinic.
- Blood Draws: Weekdays 7:00am-2:30pm ONLY.
- Heart to Heart HIV Testing: First Wednesday of every month from 5-6pm (FREE)
- Massage Therapy: Wednesdays at 4, 5:15 or 6:30 p.m.
- Transportation for medical appointments available Mon-Fri. 7:30am-3:00pm. Call HC one day before to request designated time of transport. (Transportation will not be available in inclement weather, for safety reasons.)
Call the Welty Student Health Center for more information: