Over 100 community members, including representatives from the three local higher education institutions, the Chamber of Commerce, the City Council and the Washington Department of Commerce, attended the Global Entrepreneurship Week ceremony on Nov. 19. Read more »
- Whitman students take top honor at the first Global Entrepreneurship Week ceremony
Over 100 community members, including...
- Midnight Runners
Women's cross country team to run 24 hours...
- Whitman outdoor program receives national excellence award
The Outdoor Program was recently recognized with...
- Tim Kaufman-Osborn to step down as Provost and Dean of the Faculty at the end of the academic year
Provost and Dean of the Faculty of Whitman...
“Of Myth and Memory” focuses primarily on Munns’s two-dimensional works of but also includes brief excerpts of previous sculptural installations and recorded performances. More »
- November 15: Ukulele! A Variety Show
The ukulele is given center stage at the Harper...
- December 5: Whitman College Department of Music Presents the Opera Scenes Performance, directed by Monica Griffin Hunter
Opera Scenes Performance
- December 8: Twenty-Eighth Annual Feast of Carols Sponsored by the Whitman College Department of Music and the Walla Walla Union Bulletin
Feast of Carols
- December 14: Cinderella at the Christmas Ball
Cinderella at the Christmas Ball
Swimmers race for a cause More... »
24 Hour Runners
Women Hoops Stays Undefeated
Whits Down Redlands in Overtime
Missionaries Too Much for Caltech
A great opportunity to meet with admission officers Colleges That Change Lives »
In the thick of it
The Whitman Undergraduate Conference celebrates the scholarship and creativity of Whitman students over a day dedicated entirely to their presentations, posters and performances. More »
In the thick of it
Semester in the West is an interdisciplinary field program focusing on public lands conservation and rural life in the interior American West. Our objective is to know the West in its many dimensions, including its diverse ecosystems, its social and political communities, and the many ways these ecosystems and communities find expression in regional environmental writing and public policy. More »