Welcome to the Employer page of the SEC website. This is your portal for connecting to students, recent alumni, and our office. For any further questions or requests, feel free to contact Kim Rolfe, Director for Business Engagement, at 509-527-5183.
Who's recruiting at Whitman?
Take a look at some of the great employers who have already joined our program! If you'd like your organization to join this group, contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why recruit at Whitman?
Whitman College consistently ranks among the top 5 west coast liberal arts colleges in surveys and listings by the Center for College Affordability and Productivity. Through a curriculum focused on analytical abilities and communication skills, Whitman graduates possess the soft skills demanded to deftly navigate the workplace in today's shifting global economy.
We are eager to connect you to the wealth of broadly educated, critical and innovative thinkers on the Whitman Campus. Below are several options for you to recruit Whitman students:
- Virtual Sessions: Connect via videoconferencing with Whitman students on campus.
- In-Person Info Sessions: Come to campus and interact with students interested in your organization.
- Tabling: Reserve a table in the Reid Campus Center to interact with a broader audience.
- Host Interviews: Schedule rooms and times to interview Whitman students for jobs and internships.
- Networking Events: Talk to Whitman Alumni in your organization about atending or sponsoring our networking events.
Too busy to schedule an event? Get started by posting your jobs and internships through Whitman's exclusive jobs board, iEngage. This link will tell you everything you need to know! Are you an On-Campus employer? Check out this post for more help with iEngage.