Drop-in hours are for questions that take 15 minutes or less. Not sure to whom you want to talk? Visit the Meet the SEC page.
|Gayle Townsend '80
|3 - 5 PM||3 - 5 PM||12 - 3 PM*|
|2- 5 PM|
|3 - 5 PM|
|Abby Seethoff '16
Technology & Marketing Fellow
|4 - 5 PM**||10 - 11 AM**|
*Senior Drop-ins only
**LinkedIn Portrait Drop-in Hours
These meetings create time to really dig into a topic, whether it's a resume overhaul or the existential job vs. career debate. We offer many kinds of appointments:
- Career Assessment Review (50 minutes)
- Career Coaching Session (25 minutes)
- Cover Letter Review (25 minutes) Send cover letter in advance.
- Graduate School Application - Questions, CV or personal statement reviews (50 minutes)
- Internship Application Review (25 minutes)
- Job/Internship Search (25 minutes)
- Networking Coaching (25 minutes)
- Practice Interview (50 minutes)
- Practice Interview Prep (25 minutes) Required for a practice interview.
- Resume, Review (25 minutes) Send resume in advance.
- Resume, Full Assessment (50 minutes) Send resume in advance.
Call the office during normal hours at 509-527-5183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. If you cannot attend a scheduled appointment, please cancel it as soon as possible so we can accommodate other students.