We connect Whitman students and alumni to the communities and experiences that help them cultivate their futures. Since 2010, we've helped members of the Whitman family volunteer, find internships, secure jobs, change careers, and chase the myriad dreams available to liberal arts students and graduates. Read our full story here.
Visit the Student Engagement Center upstairs in Reid Campus Center in room 219.
Physical: 280 Boyer Ave, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Mailing: 345 Boyer Ave, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Appointments and Drop-ins
Drop-in hours are for questions that take 15 minutes or less. Not sure who you want to talk to? Visit the Meet the SEC page.
|3 - 5 PM||3 - 5 PM||12 - 2 PM*|
|3 - 5 PM|
|3 - 5 PM|
*Senior Drop-ins only
These meetings create time to really dig into a topic, whether it's a resume overhaul or the existential job vs. career debate. We offer many kinds of appointments:
- Career Assessment Review (50 minutes)
- Career Coaching Session (25 minutes)
- Cover Letter Review (25 minutes) Send cover letter in advance.
- Graduate School Application - Questions, CV or personal statement reviews (50 minutes)
- Internship Application Review (25 minutes)
- Job/Internship Search (25 minutes)
- Networking Coaching (25 minutes)
- Practice Interview (50 minutes)
- Practice Interview Prep (25 minutes) Required for a practice interview.
- Resume, Review (25 minutes) Send resume in advance.
- Resume, Full Assessment (50 minutes) Send resume in advance.
Call the office during normal hours at 509-527-5183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. If you cannot attend a scheduled appointment, please cancel it as soon as possible so we can accommodate other students.