Memorial Building 212
345 Boyer Ave
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Sabbatical Adviser Replacement
- The academic department for which an adviser is going on sabbatical is responsible for notifying the Registrar's Office of the replacement MAJOR advisers.
- Academic Resources coordinates the replacement of PRE-MAJOR advisers for faculty going on sabbatical leave.
- MAJOR advisees return to their original major adviser upon his/her return to campus but PRE-MAJOR advisees stay with new adviser until they declare a major or request a change of adviser.
- Outgoing advisers are responsible for forwarding advisees' files to the temporary replacement adviser.
- Advisers can choose to keep their advisees while they are on sabbatical. However, it is strongly encouraged to have the advisees reassigned if the adviser will be gone for more than one semester or will not be physically on campus for most of their sabbatical.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Phone: 509-527-5983 Fax: 509-522-4431