Off-Campus Studies Forms

For all OCS semester/year long applicants, you must complete the Whitman Off-Campus Study (OCS) Application. If after completing that application, you decide to change the courses you wish to take from what you have been pre-approved to take, please complete an OCS Course Approval Form and submit it to the Off-Campus Studies Office.

Off-Campus Studies Application

Cover Form Whitman's OCS Letter of Recommendation

Summer Study Abroad Transfer Credit Application

Off-Campus Study Course Approval Form