For all OCS semester/year long applicants, students must complete the Whitman Off-Campus Study (OCS) Application. If after completing that application, a student decides to change the courses they wish to take from what they have been pre-approved to take, they must complete an OCS Course Approval Form and submit it to the Off-Campus Studies Office.