Whitman alumni, faculty and students expanding the boundaries of knowledge and sowing seeds of change.
- Rob Manning ’80 searches for signs of life on Mars
- Prof. Paul Yancey explores the ocean’s greatest depths
- Lindsey Bloom ’01 captains a fishing boat in Alaska
- Whitman students teach the civil rights movement
- Prof. Gary Rollefson rescues an archaeological site
A Celebration of Life honors the legacy of George Ball
About Whitman Magazine | Submit a class note | Feedback | Contact the editor | Change your address