According to "The Princeton Review," Whitman College is the one of the easiest campuses to get around, has some of the best classroom experiences in the country and some of the happiest students.
"The Best 379 Colleges" guidebook, published next week by "The Princeton Review," is based on a survey of 130,000 students at 379 top colleges. Schools are ranked in 62 categories ranging from teaching to extracurricular experiences, from interaction with professors and learning facilities to services such as financial aid and healthcare.
Whitman College ranked in the top 20 in eleven categories:
- No. 4 - Easiest campus to get around
- No. 6 - Everyone plays intramural sports
- No. 6 - Best classroom experience
- No. 8 - Best college library
- No. 9 - Best health services
- No. 9 - Best quality of life
- No. 19 - Professors get high marks
- No. 11 - Happiest students
- No. 12 - Most accessible professors
- No. 13 - Their students love this college
- No. 18 - Best science labs
"The Best 379 Colleges" guidebook has been published annually since 1992 by "The Princeton Review." See more about the rankings at www.princetonreview.com/college-rankings.aspx