F-1 (student) visa holders who are not Whitman students may be reimbursed for travel expenses. The department should attach a copy of the visitor's I-94 departure card to any travel reimbursement. If the travel reimbursement is to an F-1 visa holder from Whitman College, please click here.

Honoraria payments may be made to F-1 visa holders under most circumstances.