SFBC Minutes - September 10, 2015
Members present: Maggi Banderas (Chair), Amber Pope, Kristen Healy, Claudia Ness, and Stacey Giusti
Members Absent: Kyle Singer, Bill Duncan, and Alexandra Jordan
Minutes of the May 14, 2015 Staff Fringe Benefits Committee meeting were approved as posted.
- The Committee discussed publication of the monthly Premera Blue Cross newsletter in the Fountain. Maggi will follow up with Human Resources.
- Stacey Giusti volunteered to take minutes for the meetings for the next year.
- The floor was opened for presentation of issues to pursue for the upcoming year. Orthodontics was mentioned for possible discussion with the insurance broker.
- There is a Retirement Plan Investment Platform and Plan Design meeting on Wednesday, September 23 from 10-11:30 am in Memorial 331. Recommendations regarding the retirement plan investments and changes to the current plan will be discussed.
- The review of the 2016-17 proposed benefits renewal with the insurance broker, Parker, Smith and Feek, will take place in early October. A date for that meeting has not yet been finalized.
Next meeting: Thursday, November 12th, 2015 at 1:15 p.m. (2nd Thursday's of each month)
Minutes recorded by Stacey Giusti