Staff Fringe Benefits Committee
The Staff Fringe Benefits Committee (SFBC) was formed in April 2007 by the President's Council (now President's Cabinet). You can find more information below regarding our mission statement and a list of current members. Please use the links on the left to view minutes from our meetings, or find out additional information about the committee.
In the context of the general policies established by the Board of Trustees, and guidelines provided by the Presidents Cabinet, the Staff Fringe Benefits Committee reviews existing employee benefit programs and makes recommendations for the improvement, addition or deletion of programs. As a regular part of its work, the committee will review the cost, utilization and efficacy of the health programs specifically, and other employee welfare programs generally. The committee represents different areas and constituencies and makes recommendations to the President's Cabinet.
- Maggi Banderas (Diversity & Inclusion/Intercultural Center), 3rd 2-year term ends 6-1-18
- Bill Duncan (Physical Plant/Maintenance), 2nd 2-year term ends 6-1-18
- Christie Fuller (Communications), 1st 2-year term ends 6-1-19
- Antonia Keithahn (Student Affairs/Academic Resource Center), 1st 2-year term ends 6-1-18
- Patti Moss (Dean of Faculty/Library), 1st 2-year term ends 6-1-19
- Amber Pope (Admission/Financial Aid), Chair, 2nd 2-year term ends 6-1-18
- Lauren Riker (Development), 1st 2-year term ends 6-1-19