Welty Student Health Center is a full service clinic. Services available include:
- 12 overnight beds with a qualified nursing staff
- Physician availability for examination of ill students, physical exams or consultation.
- Prescriptions assistance from local pharmacy
- In-house lab testing, strep, mono, urinalysis pregnancy tests
- Allergy antigens are administered per private MD's orders
- Ultrasound and phototherapy
- Assistance in outside referrals and insurance questions
- Transportation to outside health services by previous arrangement
- Vaccines and travel health
- STD and HIV testing
- Reproductive Clinic
- Massage therapy by appointment
For security reasons, the Health Center doors are locked from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. Use your Whitman ID card to access foyer doors.