Family Weekend Schedule
We encourage you to come and visit your student when you can and hope to hold Family Weekend activities again next year.
We can't wait to see you in 2022!
Here are a few suggestions for other activities that you can do with your student throughout the weekend:
- Meet your student’s roommate(s), housemate(s), or best friend(s).
- Take a tour of the residence hall, interest house, fraternity, sorority, house or apartment where your student lives.
- Walk to Pioneer Park.
- Ask your student to give you a custom tour of their favorite places on campus.
- Visit the Welty Student Health Center and have your student get a flu shot. The cost of the shot is $25.
- Visit the Stevens Gallery in the Reid Campus Center and the Sheehan Gallery in Olin Hall.
- Take a sculpture and public art tour of campus.
- Work out with your student at the Baker Ferguson Fitness Center.
- Borrow a bike from your student’s roommate or from Allegro Cyclery downtown and ride with your student up the Mill Creek trail to Rooks Park.
- Take a walk around Bennington Lake (the local reservoir).
- Go out for a milkshake at the Ice-Burg Drive-In or create your own frozen yogurt treat at Blue Palm.