LDAP in Mac Mail
- Go to the System Preferences and then select Internet Accounts.
Internet Accounts select the
Add Other Account.... Your window should look like this:
- Next, select LDAP account.
4. A new window should pop up.
Fill in the following:
- Description: Whitman LDAP
- Search Base: ou=people, dc=whitman, dc=edu
- Scope: Subtree
- Server Address: ldap.whitman.edu
- Port: 389
- Use SSL: unchecked
- Authentication: None
5. Once completed, click Sign In .
6. Now you should be able to search for Whitman College names and email addresses within Mac Mail.