Editing in Workflow
For most web editors, work within Ingeniux will consist of editing existing pages and components.
Editing Pages & Components
1. Find the page/component you wish to edit in the site tree.
3. Edit the page/component.
4. Preview the page/component.
- Use either the "Page View" button (it looks like a monitor) which opens a new browser window or the "Preview" tab to see your page as it will appear live to make sure everything is correct before advancing in workflow.
- Components themselves cannot be previewed on their own. They must be added to a page first, and then can be seen when you preview the page they've been added to.
5. Advance the page/component in Workflows.