A component for embedding a video on a page, currently only works with YouTube or Vimeo videos. This component can be used in two different ways:
- As a standalone component to add a video to a page. It adds an embedded video that plays within the embedded element.
- As a subcomponent within a Video Gallery Component.
Title (Required): Title of the video. Even if you don't want a title to display this is required because if the video opens in a modal window, that modal window needs a title for accessibility.
Hide Title: Hide the title so it's only used for accessibility. Note the title is always displayed in video galleries
Screenshot: (Only used in a video gallery) For YouTube videos, the screenshot is automatically grabbed from YouTube. Uploading a screenshot here will override that. Video videos depend on this to have a screenshot in a gallery.
Dimensions: Specify the dimensions of the video if you are embedding the video directly onto a body copy page or placing it within a modal directly on a body copy page: width, height - Example: 560,315
- For embedded videos, this sets the dimensions for the embedded player.
- For modal videos, this sets the dimensions for the modal window, but not the screenshot.
- For video links it doesn't do anything.
YouTube URL: You can copy the YouTube URL and paste it into the field to create the link to the video.
Video ID: You can copy the Vimeo URL and paste it into the field to create the link to the video.
Custom ID: For adding a custom ID to the component.
Custom Class: For adding custom classes to the component.
Component Width: (Only for stand-alone components) The width of the component (half/full) (see special fields section at the bottom of this document)