The following books can be found on the shelves outside of the Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Borzak, Lenore. (1981). Field Study: A sourcebook for experiential learning. Beverly Hills: Sage Publications.
- Brown, David G. (2000). Interactive learning: Vignettes from Americas most wired campuses. Bolton, MA: Anker Pub.
- Bruffee, Kenneth A. (1993). Collaborative learning: Higher education, interdependence, and the authority of knowledge. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Lambert, Linda. (1995). The constructivist leader. New York: Teachers College Press, Teachers College, Columbia University.
- McLeish, John. (1968). The lecture method. Cambridge, Cambridge Institute of Education.
- Shapiro, Nancy Sherman and Jodi H. Levine. (1999). Creating learning communities: A practical guide to winning support, organizing for change and implementing programs. San Francisco, Calif: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
- Smith, Barbara Leigh and John McCann. (2001). Reinventing ourselves: Interdisciplinary education, collaborative learning, and experimentation in higher education. Bolton, Mass.: Anker Pub. Co.