- American Association for Higher Education (AAHE) Bulletin (issues up to 2003)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- College Teaching
- Innovative Higher Education
- Journal of College Science Teaching
- Journal of Excellence in College Teaching
- Liberal Education
- National Teaching and Learning Forum (not full access)
The following journals are accessible only in print outside of the Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Teaching Excellence - Toward the best in the academy
- The Teaching Professor
The Center for Teaching and Learning also maintains a collection of books related to teaching and learning. The CTL's library covers many subject areas and further information can be found on the Print Resources Page.
In addition to the journal subscriptions and books the CTL has indexed various other resources that are helpful for the development of teaching methods and learning resources. To see these resources visit our additional resources page.
In addition to the online subscriptions listed about the Center for Teaching and Learning is continually reviewing online resources. Please check back as this list changes. You may browse by category:
The CTL also indexes various other online resources that may be helpful in finding information concerning teaching methods and practices:
- Gloria Harper’s Crash Course in Copyright--An excellent resource detailing what constitutes fair use for a range of materials including print, visual, and sound. This link will open in a new window.
- Penrose Library Resources--a list of items in the Penrose Library collection that are related to Teaching and Learning
Please e-mail Lisa Perfetti, Chair of the CTL Steering Committee, if you have suggestions to bolster the collection.