Whitman College Student Chapter of the American Chemical Society
The objectives of this ACS Student Chapter shall be to:
1. Afford an opportunity for Whitman College students of chemistry (and related chemical sciences) to become better acquainted with one another.
2. Promote the intellectual stimulation which arises from professional association at Whitman as well as the broader academic, scientific, and industrial communities.
3. Obtain experience in preparing and presenting technical material before chemical audiences.
4. Foster an awareness of the responsibilities and challenges of the modern chemist.
5. Promote and foster scientific inquiry throughout Whitman College and associated communities.
Adviser: Mark Hendricks (email@example.com)