Costs and Fees
- Students, staff and faculty - Free
- Alumni - $12
- Family of students, staff, faculty & alumni - $12
- Guests and others - $15
*SAVE MONEY BY PURCHASING A SWIPE CARD.
Use of the climbing wall is open and free of charge to all students, staff and faculty. Alumni and family of students, staff, faculty and alumni have a day use fee of $10. Guests of students, staff, faculty and alumni have a day use fee of $12.
Swipe Cards are available for purchase at the climbing center and are a way to save money. Swipe cards come in 5 and 10 swipe increments and swipes do not expire. A 5-swipe card for alumni and family of students, faculty, staff and alumni is $50. A 5-swipe card for guests of students, faculty and staff is $65. A 10-swipe card for alumni and family of students, faculty, staff and alumni is 100. A 10-swipe card for guests of students, faculty and staff is $130. Swipe Card Info.
Daily Rental Rates:
- Harness $2.50 (community $3.50)
- Shoes $3.50 (community $4)
- ATC w/ locking carabiner: $1 (community $2)
- Day package: harness, shoes, and ATC w/ carabiner: $6 (community $10)
- Full semester package: $50 (community $65)
- Full semester shoe package: $40 (community $50)
- Helmet: free
- Crash pad $8 (community $10)
- Stick Clip $2 (community $4)
- Indoor Lead Rope $2 (community $2)
- Basics/movement/gri gri clinics: $6 (non student $12)
- Lead clinic: $25 (non student $35)
- Proficiency tests (upon issue of top-rope/lead card): Free
Lost card: $5