Monday – Thursday 6-7:30 p.m.
(Start Monday August 30th)
Monday – Thursday 4-10 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 2-6 p.m.
Climbers, before you arrive: Be sure to watch our Climbing Center Safety Orientation Video
Climbing Wall COVID Considerations
Reservations are no longer needed at the wall and we are no longer using a reservation system.
- Only students, staff & faculty approved to be on campus are able to use the Climbing Center at this time. Be prepared to show your valid access sticker.
- Capacities will be more normal but users make be asked to leave or be turned away at the door if staff feel that the facility is too crowded.
- Wear a mask.
- Wash hands with the portable wash station before and after climbing and potentially during your session as well.
- Please space yourself appropriately from any other people while climbing.
- Only liquid climbing chalk will be allowed if you choose to use chalk. No loose chalk or chalk balls are allowed at this time. The climbing center currently has a sale on liquid chalk at the wall.
- A bathroom pass into Sherwood is available at the front for use while climbing.